This Display Home has some of the most advanced inclusions ever seen in Australia and will be the first Display Home to feature the following combinations:
- Walk-In Cool Room and Freezer - Option. (First Design in Australia to offer this option if desired)
- Energy Star Rating of 7.0 with 3.0 mt tall ceilings throughout, featuring a specific design brief as follows:
- 9.0mt long Main Bedroom and Ensuite with full sized freestanding oval shaped bath.
- Main bedroom located in the middle of the design offering buffer zones for quiet sleeping
- Front Bedroom featuring open courtyard and French Doors to use as a private office
- Full insulation to all external and internal walls, resulting in energy efficiency and sound deadening.
- One of largest kitchens in the business, featuring a full width Walk In Pantry with servery to Alfresco
- Internally located Computer Nook for work and students / teenagers.
- Beautiful Alfresco area off the Kitchen / Dining with Cathedral Ceilings and timber decking.
- The Kitchen designed so the food preparer can communicate with al living area guests.
- The first Solar Assisted Air Conditioning system, which generates power back to the electricity grid while it is running or even when turned off!!!
- Capable of withstanding 300 kph winds*. ( when constructed using the Force 10 Building System)
- Termite resistant with steel frame and the unique Force 10 wall/ roof system.
- Accredited by the Victorian Bushfire Council for fire retardent materials.*
- Speed of construction provided by the Force 10 Engineered Building System.*
- A distinctive and innovative 'Breezeway Linked' rear entertainment area.
- Breezway tinted and remote controlled electric louvers for passive heating & cooling.
- Photovoltaic Roof Panels to put power back into the electricity grid.
- Solar Powered Hot Water courtesy of Quantum Eco Hot Water http://www.quantumecohotwater.com.au simply powered by the ambient temperature around the system. When linked to the Photovoltaic Cells it will cost $0 dollars per year to run!! (Quite remarkable when you consider the Hot Water system is responsible for up to 60% of home energy bills!)
- * Disclaimer: only available when using the Force 10 Engineered Building System
- New Design Office opening in early 2015.
These are just some of the features and benefits you will seen in this cutting edge Display Home, watch this space for photos during construction..................on Lot 127 Ocean Eyre. www.oceaneyre.com.au
The team at Light Home Magazine (formerly Look Home) have just released the Winter edition of their magaxzine which features a 6 x page article from pages 82 - 84 and it can be asccessed on the link attached http://www.lighthome.com.au/ by clicking on the Cover Page and scrolling through. With the ongoing development in Whyalla and The Eyre Peninsular with the commencement in 2012 or the giant Olympic Dam Project and The Arafura Rare Earth 1 Billion Dollar processing facility outside Whyalla we are hoping to be able to provide Executive Housing designs for packages in the Ocean Eyre Estate and also in nearby Port Augusta.
This is one of the most innovative Display Homes ever to be shown to the Australian and International marketplace. A walk-in Cool Room / Freezer backing on to a walk-in Pantry. A breeezway is connecting the bedroom and entertainment / living areas. Three bedrooms will have access to their own internal courtyards. The main bedroom is over 8.0mts long and features raked ceilings, egg shaped full bath in the ensuite and French Doors opening into a private courtyard!
This home is all about lifestyle and entertaining! Imagine sitting on the rear deck, looking back through the bi-fold doors into the designer kitchen with bi-fold servery glass doors onto a side deck and Bar - B - Q area? There are remote control electric louvers positioned above the bi-fold doors to allow for ventilation when the doors are closed on those cold rainy days.The long Breakfast Bar also contains the mini bar fridge for everyday milk and butter, with the Walk -In - Cool Room taking all the rest, including your wine and beer supplied in stainless steel shelves!
The front facade of this home is just striking and it bears no resemblance to normal modular construction homes. You can be proud to pull up in this driveway and call this house your home, not to mention how your friends will 'inhale' when they see the floor plan!
We have also adapted more conventional Hip Roof configuration to this design so that it can be built within your budget, while retaining all the features and benefits described above.
Full credit for this amazing 3D perspective of this innovative design, goes toBudde Designfrom Brisbane Australia. Nathan Budde has captured the essence of 'Entertainment Living' at its very best. Thank you Nathan for breathing life into 2D!!
Note: All designs are covered by International Copyrights and cannot be used or reproduced without written permission of the Directors.
FOR PHOTOS OF THE NEWLY FINISHED DISPLAY HOME, PLEASE GO TO THE SLIDE SHOW